Wednesday, September 12, 2007

#18 Zoho Writer

Zoho Writer
So far this is an easy exercise. I have started going through the tools arranged above the document that I am creating. The special character tool is easy to use. What is an anchor? When do you use it? I also don't know when I would use superscript or subscript. I am now trying to figure out how to post this to my blog. So far, my attempts have not been successful. This is where the frustration experienced through out the project starts to take it's toll. I have tried going to "publish" and "blog", but that seems to require yet another blog account. So I tried "export" but cannot figure out how to get to my blog.
Well now that I have copied it as a word document and pasted it it is here, but not in the format I typed it. So much for easy use.

No comments: