Monday, July 9, 2007

Have been trying to figure flickr out. Had trouble creating my Yahoo account as it told me that 21204 was not a U.S. postal code. Called 3000 and Joanne said to try 21212 and it worked. I do not like having so many accounts I have to keep track of (sorry for the poor grammar). I just spent time in flikr trying to figure out how to put picture that is not my own on my blog. There do not seem to be any instructions that are obvious to me. So I have spent over an hour accomplishing little.

Also cannot remember how to put a title for a new posting as clicking in the title bar does not work. So newest posts will be titleless.

2 comments:

Rose Frase said...

I felt like I had wasted a lot of time in Flickr too. I don't really enjoy playing with this stuff very much. Give me a dang manual! Better yet, give me a ColMan or a pivot table to work with. :-) Sometimes I think I'd even rather be GASP doing a storytime!
I know that this is important stuff to know, but I wish I could just open my brain and pour in how to use this stuff. Even better would be an understanding of why so many people are willing to spend so much time doing all this stuff.

Ellen said...

There was a problem on Blogger's end that made it difficult to add titles to your blog. I believe that has been fixed by now.